The Northshore Composite Squadron meets Tuesday nights, 6:30pm 9:00pm.
Visitors are welcome at all meetings.
US ARMY Reserve Center
130 228th ST SW
Bothell, WA 98021
We meet in a secure facility. The entry gate is normally manned between 1815 and 1835 every Tuesday. If you have difficulty getting in, dial the number at the security gate and mention that you are visiting CAP. Or, call LtCol Mike Murray at 206-245-5605.
Or mail us at this address:
Northshore Composite Squadron
PO Box 1146
Woodinville WA 98072-1146
Use this email address to contact our Squadron Commander:
Additionally you can email us directly at this email address:
As the official auxiliary of the U.S. Air Force, the Civil Air Patrol is made up of volunteer civilians who:
- Perform Search and Rescue, Disaster Relief, and other humanitarian missions
- Develop leadership in our youth
- Help people understand the importance of aviation and aerospace
1. Civil Air Patrol is committed to equality of opportunity in offering access to its educational and operational programs and activities. Nondiscrimination and diversity are critical to our success as an organization.
2. CAP provides an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members and ensures that educational, membership and operational decisions are based on each individual’s abilities and qualifications. Consistent with this practice, and applicable laws, it is CAP policy not to discriminate in offering access to its programs and activities, or with respect to membership terms and conditions, on the basis of race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, or disability. This policy ensures that only relevant factors are considered and that equitable and consistent standards of conduct and performance are applied.
3. Commanders at all levels are responsible for ensuring that members under their command are aware of and adhere to CAP’s nondiscrimination policy.
4. Allegations of violations of the CAP Nondiscrimination Policy will be sent to the Equal Opportunity Officer (EOO), Lt Col Walter Vertreace, or the National Headquarters Equal Opportunity Administrator (EOA), Mr. Gerry Rosenzweig. Submission of allegations and/or complaints directly to the CAP/EOO or EOA will not be considered a violation of the chain of command.
a. Those wishing to submit a discrimination complaint should review CAPR 36-2 for procedures and guidance. Additional guidance may also be obtained by contacting the EOO or EOA.
b. The CAP/EOO can be contacted at email@example.com, (267) 971-9442, or by writing to Equal Opportunity Officer, 105 South Hansell Street, Maxwell AFB, AL 36112.
c. The CAP/EOA can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org, (877) 227-9142 ext. 228, or by writing to CAP/EXS; 105 South Hansell Street; Maxwell AFB, AL 36112.
5. Any questions concerning this policy should be directed to the CAP/EOO or EOA.
In accordance with CAPR 36-1, a copy of this letter should be posted at every unit location or made available to all members in the unit. Additionally, commanders at every level will ensure that the CAP Nondiscrimination Policy is briefed to all members within their respective commands, as required by CAPR 36-1. To download a PDF of the letter, please click here.